We are Agensi Pekerjaan Migratesafe Sdn. Bhd. and we own and operate this website (Site).
1. If you use our Site, you are deemed to have agreed to these terms.
2. We may amend these terms and we will post any revised version on the Site.
3. You are responsible for all access to the Site using your Internet connection, even if the access is by another person.
4. We reserve the right to restrict your access to the Site or part of it. Access to restricted areas of the Site may be subject to registration and other conditions. If we permit you to access a restricted area, we may withdraw
that permission at any time (including where you breach any of these terms).
5. We use reasonable efforts to ensure that the Site is always available. But we cannot guarantee that the Site or any function or feature of the Site is always available or error-free. The Site may be unavailable when we are
implementing upgrades or carrying out maintenance on the Site.
6. We or our licensors own the intellectual property rights in this Site and the text, pictures, videos, and other content which we make available. You may not print or otherwise make copies of them without our prior express condition.
7. We provide the Site on an “as is” basis and make no representations as to the quality, completeness, or accuracy of any content made available on the Site. To the maximum extent permitted by law, we expressly exclude:
7.1. all conditions, warranties and other terms implied by law;
7.2. any liability to you, whether arising under these terms or otherwise in connection with your use of the Site;
in relation to damages of any kind, including compensatory, direct, indirect or consequential damages, loss of data, income or profit, loss of or damage to property and claims of third parties.
8. Our permission for you to use the Site is personal and non-transferable. You cannot use the Site for commercial purposes. Your use of the Site is conditional on your compliance with these terms and agree that you will not:
8.1. use the Site for any fraudulent or unlawful purpose;
8.2. use the Site to defame, abuse, harass, stalk, threaten or otherwise violate the rights of others, including privacy or publicity rights;
8.3. impersonate any person or entity, or falsely state, or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with them in connection with the Site, or express or imply that we endorse any statement you make;
8.4. interfere with or disrupt the operation of the Site or the servers or networks used to make the Site available; or violate any requirements, procedures, policies, or regulation of such networks;
8.5. transmit or otherwise make available in connection with the Site any virus, worm, Trojan horse, or other computer code that is harmful or invasive or may or is intended to damage the operation of, or to monitor the use of, any hardware, software, or equipment;
8.6. reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, resell, or otherwise exploit for any commercial purposes, any portion of, use of, or access to the Site;
8.7. modify, adapt, translate, reverse engineer, decompile or disassemble any portion of the Site. If you wish to create an interoperable program you must contact us and we may provide interface data subject to verification of your identity and other information;
8.8. remove any copyright, trade mark or other proprietary rights notice from the Site or materials originating from the Site;
8.9. frame or mirror any part of the Site without our express prior written consent;
8.10. create a database by downloading and storing the Site content;
8.11. use any manual or automatic device in any way to gather Site content or reproduce or circumvent the navigational structure or presentation of the Site. Notwithstanding the foregoing, we grant the operators of public online search engines limited permission to use search retrieval applications to reproduce materials from the Site for the sole purpose of and solely to the extent necessary for creating publicly available searchable indices of such materials solely in connection with each operator’s public online search service.
9. The Site may provide links to other websites and online resources. We are not responsible for and do not endorse such external sites or resources. Your use of third-party websites and resources is at your own risk.
10. You may create a link to this Site, provided that:
10.1. the link is fair and legal and is not presented in any way that is:
10.1.1. misleading or could suggest any type of association, approval or endorsement by us that does not exist; or
10.1.2. harmful to our reputation or that of any of our affiliates;
10.2. you retain the legal right and technical ability to immediately remove the link at any time, following a request by us to do so;
10.3. the link will not cause this Site or any content on this Site to be:
10.3.1. embedded in or “framed” by any other website; or
10.3.2. otherwise displayed in a way different to the way originally intended by us.
10.4. you remove any link to the Site if we require you to do so.
12. We may terminate your access to use this Site for any reason. If we terminate your access to the Site, you will not have the right to bring any claims against us or our affiliates with respect to such termination. We are not liable for any termination of your access to the Site.
13. These terms are governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Malaysia and the Courts of Sarawak will have exclusive jurisdiction over any claim or dispute arising under or in connection with these terms.
LAST UPDATED: 21 October 2022